Monday, November 24, 2008

Today there was

a fire, and a question still unanswered. I have been talking about it for a week. More.

At the market, I bought two sweet peppers, one red and one yellow, and a cucumber, green. I couldn't remember what else I wanted. I ate an orange for lunch, and drank afternoon tea. H. asked me about last night, and I told her it didn't happen. Therefore I don't know what I'm doing.

I have a greeting card I bought for myself years ago put up on the wall above my desk. It's a fantastical drawing of a tiny naked woman standing on shoulders, reaching into the ear of a head, holding an axe in her left hand and placing a chopped up log onto a pile.
It's all about fantasies and deadwood - chopping up useless thoughts...clearing room to dream.
I know that I have been dreaming recently, I just cannot remember about what.

No comments: