Friday, May 9, 2008

Thoughts

I am thinking too much. Or not thinking enough in the right ways. The ways I want to be thinking. I am writing short sentences and contemplating the rain.

It has been raining all day. Not a fun, thunderstorm downpour, but merely a thin mist as if the water does not know what it is supposed to be doing or where it is going, falling from the sky as it is. The air is cold.

I like Fridays. I like lifting weights and still being sore two days later. I like my spinning class and listening to long remixes of techno songs as I work out. I don't like feeling judged. I like thinking about what I will do next week when I have free time. I like thinking about the return of the sun.

1 comment:

Kristi Maxwell said...

I like not having to think about the return of the sun because it's so damn sunny all the time that there's no need for return. Whimper. That is to say, I'm sick of rain. Sick of spring. I'll be in NY soon -- I hope I can take you out for lunch at some point -- I'm staying a tiny bit longer this time, so I should actually have some wiggle room for scheduling stuff...